Etsy: Nimoo's Kindle case review

Since I saved quite a lot of money by ordering my Kindle from Allegro instead of Amazon itself, I had decided to get myself a proper protective case. I didn't really like those massive cases from Amazon and you cannot really buy ANY in my country. I could have probably use a bubble envelope (as I did at first) but I wanted something that would look nice in my bag.

There's a website where people sell their handmade things. Etsy.com I saw many amazing things there, they are a bit more expensive because they are handmade but they are really pretty, I always wanted to try order something from there and so I decided to get my Kindle protective case from that page.

I got mine from Nimoo. She (I guess) makes really pretty Kindle cases. I've ordered this one:


As you can see I got the same product, it looks exactly the same and it's very pretty. Unfortunately, it has some flaws.

First of all, it's slightly too big, actually I can fit my whole hand into the case when my Kindle is already inside. The case has the protective loop so my Kindle won't slide from it but it's really loose, the case is too baggy, one cm less and it would be great.


The seller asked me which Kindle I'll be using it for so I thought it will be a perfect fit, it's almost as if I got the case for Kindle Keyboard. In the first picture (taken from Nimoo's Etsy site) you can see how well it fits, in mine (below) there's a lot of space on the sides.


The other flaw is that the material is very thin, it protects from scratches but I'm a bit scared everytime I put it into my bag, I may get used to it though. I'm thinking about remaking the case and sew some bubble foil inside in case I don't get used to it.

As for other info, I got my case in 14 days (from Spain to Poland) and it came in very cute package.


I definitely recommend Nimoo's products, so far you won't get such pretty cases in stores.

Comments