The End of the Day -single review-

I was hoping to get my YFC album today but instead I got the single 'The End of the Days), maybe the album will be here tomorrow.

I know the single is old, I never bought singles but when I found out there won't be any PVs (except for the new one) on the album and that Gackt wants to end his YFC project next year and concentrate on his solo carrier again I just got this and All My Love single, kind of on the spur of the moment.


As for the single itself, I usually don't really listen to instrumentals, it happens occasionally but not too often. This and the other YFC single are the exceptions. I have those two singles on my mp4 player with all instrumentals, I like the -G / -J versions, boys have great voices and it makes me appreciate them more.

Btw, on the package there was this funny operation xD


Rainbow hot dog - ladybird, fish and frog (or jellyfish?) - ghost, pig and wet bee (rainbow smaller than lemon / egg?) What the hell? xD

Comments