I discovered some great K-songs this week!

All my love is for you ♥ by SNSD

I just heard this song and loved it from the first listening, it's been so long since I fell in love with a song this much. It has very similar feeling to Time Machine although it's more relaxing and cheerful. Even the PV shares some similarities with Time Machine, both have very bright colours and take place in a room which is generally white, plus there's some kind of scaffolding while in Time Machine there was a ladder in the background next to the clocks. I guess this won't be the main song on the upcoming single, I smell a B-side song but I don't even care about the other song anymore, I love this so much more than the all promoted PAPARAZZI.


There are some other songs I really enjoyed for the last few days. I've been watching We Got Married, this time with Nichkhun from 2pm and Victoria from f(x) and they were practicing f(x)'s NU ABO. I really liked the dance routine and while trying to learn it the song itself also grew on me.



ELECTRIC SHOCK by f(x)



I didn't like the song from the start, what made me like it is the solo part one of the girls is singing (dunno their names yet, except for Victoria, sorry) and it made me listen to this song so after a short while I liked it as a whole.

Mr.Boogie by f(x)



Mr. Boogie is the least innovative f(x)'s song but that's what I like about it, songs like NU ABO are too weird for some people to even give them a chance, this one is more natural, the melody is very nice and catchy, I loved it the first time I heard it.

I'll be back by 2PM



I've heard a lot about 2pm but after trying some of their songs I found them not right up my alley, however, while watching WGM I saw them performing I'll be back live and I loved their shuffling, it goes really nice with the melody so at first I've been watching performances of this song but after few times it got stuck in my hear. I love how Nickhun moves his chest at the beginning, not the best song but I still enjoy it a lot.

Alone by SISTAR



This song is just so pretty and sensual and the PV is overwhelmingly sexy. I totally love Hyorin, she has such an amazing voice but I never really liked SISTAR's songs but this one is really good. HOT~!~~

Comments