New arrival: Girl's Generation

So as I already wrote in another post, I was watching We Got Married with Jung Yonghwa from CNBLUE and Seohyun from Girls' Generation and in one episode they decided to bu each other's current albums. Seohyun bought 1st mini album Bluetory and Yonghwa bought her 2nd album Oh!


I was really surprised how the albums differ from European or even Japanese albums.

Oh! didn't have the plastic slipcover, it was a small book actually and the CD was at the inside of the back cover. Later on I googled if that was some First Press version but it occured it was just a regular edition, I checked it on yesasia and it was $13.99 (30% off the regular price).


Since it wasn't enough for the free shipping I've decided to get Girls' Generation 1st Japan album as well, since it's my so far all time favourite GG album. I didn't want the version with the bag but I really wanted the photobook, it has the most gorgeous pictures ever, I really like this photosession, luckily First Pressing with DVD and photobook was still available.


On the spur of the moment I also bought Girls' Generation - The 1st Asia Tour : Into the New World (2DVD + Photobook) which was 27% off. I has an anormous amount of 44 tracks. I don't like each song of this concert, to be honest I prefer the 1st Japan Tour concert as it has songs from GG's First Japan album mentioned above but this one has many good songs too, I especially like the section where each member sings one cover song. It also has a thick photobook.


After receiving those I also googled my other favourite KPop artists' albums and decided to order some CNBLUE and Secret albums (since there's still a discount on yesasia, they are still around 10$), they should arrive here at the beginning of September.

Comments