My first KPop purchase.

I'm back in Poland. I truly hoped I'll restrain myself from spending any more money this month but then something touched me and I've decided to buy some KPop.


I was watching We got married with Seohyun from Girls' Generation and Jung Yonghwa from CN Blue (he sang I'm a loner so many times in this show I can't stop humming it, damn...), although I know him better from You're so beautiful drama). In one episode they decided to buy each other's current albums and I was surprised that GG's Oh! album looks very nice (no traditional plastic case) and has quite big photobook. I checked the price on yesasia and it was only 9 € or so (it was this cheap because it's the Korean version and since it doesn't contain DVD I don't have to worry about the region +  Girls' Generation are Korean band so I prefer their album in the 'original' form). 

To get it with free shipping I had to get sth else (for at least 20 €) so I've decided it's time to buy my all time favourite Girls' Generation album, the 1st Japanese album Girls' Generation (the same title as the bands' name). I found the First Press CD+DVD version with 32 page photobook in DVD case. I don't like albums in DVD case but I love each song on this album + it's so pretty I just decided to get it.

And finally, I saw they had The 1st Asia Tour : Into the New World (2DVD + Photobook) (Korea Version, it is Region All) I like this concert, maybe not from A to Z but it has 44 songs + songs of other artists that are amazing when sung by  Girls' Generation (like Umbrella, Hush hush, etc) + it has a pretty photobook too and the price was 27% off.
Support the artist they say ☑ Oh hell.
I just bought another Kindle for my mother, some protective case, I preordered Guild Wars 2 and to be able to run it I ordered some new parts for my computer. I still have some cash on my account but I spent quite a bit this week, gonna have to work hard next month.

My order has been shipped, I'll review Girls' Generation album when I get it and I'll post photos.

Comments