Sony Vaio P

Finally the no.1 on my wish list may come true. I bought it on Allegro and I hope it will arrive sometime soon and ...will work ヽ(;▽;)ノ



I always needed a notebook, I used to own one which I gave to my mother. I'm using a normal PC at home but I need something I could take to work on everyday basis so it must be relatively light, my bag is usually heavy enough on its own.

Two years ago Sony released another type of notebooks called Vaio P series, they vere only 8" and 0.6kg but the price was horrenderous, though it was a size of a netbook which usually cost ~300$ here, Vaio P cost 1100$. I've decided to wait a bit but instead of having the price lowered, the notebooks disappeared from the stores and those few left continued cost very much the same.

I've been browsing Amazon and Allegro from time to time checking the prices but usually they were also high or there were no Vaios at all. The other thing is that I have little trust in people when it comes to equipment like that, so far I only bought my Kindle on Allegro but it was brand new and sealed, I've yet to buy anything used without seeing it first.

In two weeks I'll travel to France then to few other places, I'll take my camera and I'll need sth to be able to copy all my photos to a HDD, I'd also love some better browser than the one on my Kindle or PSP and therefore when I've found my VAIO for less than half of the original price, I've decided to buy it. I hope it will be sent to me tomorrow, I'll write a review when I get it ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Comments

  1. This is an exceptional piece of engineering. Just be sure to update the video drivers to be able to run HD video smoothly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I had so many updates, it downloads new ones on each shuting down, I'm still testing it. I don't think I'll watch HD videos on it but I'll try anyway just to check its possibilities.

      Delete

Post a Comment