Paparazzi by SNSD -single review-

This song just grew on me. I've listened to it once or twice and after quick decision that it's not nearly as good as The Boys and not engrossing at all, I just forgot about it.

Even the PV does not help much, the intro is long and not interesting unless you just want to stare at the girls, the dance is ok, Sunny does pretty amazing job but nothing special that would make me want to move off my chair. I like the theatre stage but the pink gloves aren't pretty.


Stil, even though I haven't been listening to this song for a few days (and I usually don't even remember the tune after just two listenings), it just came back to my mind and I slowly start to enjoy it.

The song may seem a bit weird, the stanza doesn't seem to match the chorus. I've heard lots of people praising the chorus after finding the rest weird. I guess it's just one of those songs that has to grow on you, nevertheless, it's a very good song.

The single comes out on Wednesday but it's available in the net already (same goes to Namie's new album【Uncontrolled】, I already have it but I'll review it after few more listenings). It contains only Paparazzi song, instrumental and PV on DVD (AFAIR), I wish they would include at least one more song, but I guess for now I can just hope for another Japanese album, ...and a tour, I'm dying to hear Time Machine live.

Comments