New Arrival: YFC! World Tour DVDs

Finally, I received my YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz DVDs from the last year's concert tour 'WORLD TOUR SHOW YOUR SOUL.I' at Berlin (Germany) and Makuhari (Japan). As a yesasia bonus, I got a mascot screen cleaner.



The tracklists of both concerts are very much the same, except for two songs: there's Justified and Uncontrol in Berlin and Ever and Mata, koko de aimashou in Makuhari. Also some songs were sung in English or partially in English in Berlin. I'm currently watching the Makuhari concert so I'm not sure why but it's 16 minutes longer than Berlin (96 Makuhari / 80 Berlin - I bet they didn't cut off all the screaming and chanting).


I was surprised that they included the whole NOT ALONE song in the menu screen of Makuhari dvd. I started to listen although I know this song by heart, it's an amazing song. This DVD contains better camera angles as it was shot with more professional equipment, Berlin DVD seems to be more like a live footage with less static cameras.


Unfortunately, the DVDs don't contain anything special, there's no booklet either, only one card per DVD with credits and a photo from the concert.

Comments

Post a Comment