Organizing your diary

Always when I buy my notebooks / diaries / calendars etc. I'm looking for ones with dividers. Still, it's always hard to chose, some have to few of them and they usually cannot be moved. I'm a teacher so I only need a divider after a few (up to ten pages), then I need one after quite a lot of them while in the notebooks have them placed evenly and it doesn't always work well. Even in case of university notebooks, we often bought one notebook for several classes to have less to take with us but there happen to be classes when we wrote a lot and run out of space and some we wrote just few pages.

There are some dividers you can just pin into your binder, but they aren't universal, and writing in a binder isn't confortable, the are hard and take lot of place in the bag.

For my whole school time it bothered me so I wrote on loose sheets of papers and tried not to lose them later or mix the pages. I wish I could have back then what I have right now...

For quite a long time I've been using Pukka Pads, they have three movable dividers which can be pulled out and placed wherever you want. Three isn't enough but you can buy (as I did) two or three of them, take out the dividers and put them into one notebook and once you end using it you can take them out again and put into the next one.



I love my Pukka Pad but I also have few netebooks I use and they don't have anything to help me organize it. I know I can always take the removable self-sticking notes, cut them and use them, but they are too soft and it's easy to bend or tear them. I've found something nice on Friday. I found a whole notebook that consists only of Divider Notes, they are big, sticky and made of  slightly thicker paper and I've found something called Repositionable Self-adhesive Filling Tabs which are small, thin and made of very soft plastic. I must say this is very close to something I've been looking for. Both made by STICK'N.


I also bought some colour stamp inks for my stamp sets and coloured staples.


I'm really into stuff like that, I use my notebooks everyday, I check my schedule, write students' grades, have my contacts, wishlists, shopping lists, my replacement dates, etc, I'd need to make them at least pleasing to eye. Even instead of the typical yellow self-sticky notes I use ones that look like sakura cherry blossom ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Comments