More Etsy♥

I made small shopping today on Etsy again. Nothing special really and what's more important, nothing expensive ヽ(;▽;)ノ


I've ordered cherry blossom stickers from KawaiiTokyo and some stamps from JolinTsai. The stickers were 4$ and the stamps around 6.90$. Papercraft and artdeco are small hobbies of mine. I'm glad my kids love those stuff too, they try to outdo each other in decorating our classroom. Personally, I just tend to use stamps, stickers and all kinds of decorative scissors and punchers in my calendar, notebooks, etc. It makes my day brighter, I wouldn't survive with simple notebook. All of my everyday things like phone, wallet, notebook, Kindle case, etc are nice to look at. It's the Japanese side of me I guess.

Anyway, I got some relatively cheap stuff today but I actually found few expensive things too. 

I've been looking for some nice pillow cases for the last few months, unfortunately, all I could find in our local stores were normal pillows with all the fillings already inside while I wanted just the case. 

I've found some nice cases on Etsy (VintageJamie), but they are too expensive (~30-50$ each), I could probaly get the whole bedlinen set or two for the prize of a single pillow case from that Etsy page. I don't even consider getting them, still, if I ever find anything similar for less money, I'll buy it right away. 


Here are the two I like most♥ 



As you can see, the other one has a pocket ヽ(;▽;)ノ 


I saw some other photos and they are of great quality, but still, that prize isn't something I can afford (´・ω・`)/

Comments