First Ayupan

In december I ordered Ayu's Life Style book. I already had the Vivi Deji Deji Mini so I expected the second book be great as well and I had ordered it. Unfortunately, in order to have it shipped for free I had to get another item for about afair 9$ (the shipping fee would be much more so it was worth finding sth for this much). I decided to get an Ayupan. I also got a Naru cat pencil case, as it was on sale and I found it really nice.


I must say I'm positively surprised by the quality of the Ayupan. It's bigger than I expected and well painted, not a single spot missed or line crossed. Ayupans are normally sold at random, you usually get one out of seven. 



For those who don't know, Ayupans are Ayu-a-like figurines that wear same outfits as Ayu in her tours or album covers and booklets. 

I almost bought one after Arena Tour 2010 concert I attended, but I was afraid I'd get one I wouldn't like I gave it up. This time I could actually chose the one I want and so I got the CDL 11-12 orange kimono Ayupan.


As for the pencil case, it's too cute for me to use. I love stuff like this but my friends at work would call me an idiot ヽ(;▽;)ノ I wish I had a daughter that could use it instead /・ω・/


It also has a nice lining, it really makes me want to use it, why do I have to be so old... (´・ω・`)/


As for the book it was cancelled. I'm a bit disappointed about that. At first I regretted not being able to cancel the whole order as those items were just fillers to get the free shipping and therefore the whole order lost its point but in the end I don't mind, those few $ won't kill me and the items are high quality. Bought at yesasia.com of course.

Comments