Pinky Paradise take 2 -lense review-


My second order from Pinky Paradise.com

Today I'm just going to review one pair.


I've got five pairs, actually, I've ordered six but one pair (Max Pure Grey) was unavailable and I got refund for it - I wish I could chose some substitute, but at least I managed to keep the free shipping).



Just like year ago, the shipping was fast (5 week days, ordered on 16th at night, got it on 23rd in the morning) and thanks to the route through France I didn't have to pay the custom fee♥

I'm not going to review all of them, their expiry date is till 2016 (unless opened) so I'll keep them for later (at least till summer, when my last year contacts will expire and I'll have to get rid of them).



So far I've only tried Hana SPC Natural Grey. Just as name suggests they are the most natural lenses I've ever had. They are pigmented only at the edge so there's no clear line between them and my iris. In the photo you can see the print in the close up but it's only visible when watched very closely.

I had a small problem when I tried to put them on. One went smoothly and I didn't feel it but the other somehow didn't want to unstick from my fingertip, I didn't have this kind of problem even when I wore contacts for the first time. Once I succeeded I kind of felt it through the day, but maybe my eye was irritated because of the many tries.

These are probably the kind of contacts I've been looking for, I only wish they were a little bit lighter in colour and tiny bit darker on the edge. I don't want any bold dark circle but those were a bit too invisible. Still, they protected my eye really well from the wind, my eye didn't water at all for the whole day.

I wish I could wear it for work too but I'm not going to set a bad example for my pupils :V

I've also opened Max Pure Pink, I'm really curious how will they go with my bright eyes, I know they look amazing on brown eyes so I'm a bit worried but let's wait and see.

Comments