Kindle♥


I just got my Kindle 4 and I already know it was a good purchase. There are plenty of books I've always wanted to read in their original language but they are either hard to get or very expensive, not to mention that I'm running out of space in my room and I desperately needed some solution. 

I still remember my last holiday when I travelled with a pack of 6 books (I've been reading some Harry Potters, I went through them very fast so I took a lot), even though transporting them all together was not a problem, however, later on, when I decided simply go the the beach or town and took one of them with me it still took up a lot of space in my bag. It's really amazing how small the reader is and of how high quality at the same time.

I've ordered it from Allegro. I really wanted to buy it from Amazon but the price (they don't ship the 79$ version to my country) + tax + shipping was way out of my credit card limit. Ordering from Allegro allowed me to get it for just a bit of the original price. 



I got it after two days, it's the version with special offers. A friend of mine advised me not to registering it as a way to avoid the commercials but after I discovered that I cannot group the books withought registering I just did it. The commercials aren't disturbing at all, I also don't mind them as a screensaver.

Since I saved money by buying from Allegro I used the spare money and got a sticker and a soft cover (still waiting for it). The sticker, two to be exact, are also from Allegro. One is their design (pink-white check) and the other is custom made, I sent them a photo (British flag) and they turned it into a sticker. To be honest I just found a sticker like that on Etsy (a page where people sell hand made things) but it was twice as expensive as on Allegro, so I googled 'old british flag', found exactly the same photo and asked the person on Allegro to turn it into a sticker.


It fits really well, at first it was sticking out since at the bottom back there is a curve in Kindles design, but after few adjustments it seems to stick together. Unfortunately I couldn't avoid few air bubbles, not very disturbing ones, actually, they can only be visible at specific angle.

I spent the evening uploading books, categorizing them and creating new collections. I've also been playing with images and tried to upload comics so I didn't really have time to sit back comfortably and enjoy my newest purchase, hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow. I'll post few more photos when my case arrives♥

Comments