Kindle: ready to go



My first Kindle experience ヽ(;▽;)ノ

At first I just made few folders and named them according to authors but as  a result I got all the books mixed without any order. Sometimes I had just file name, sometimes I had title plus author written in smaller letters. I couldn't understand how can I change the metadata to have all of my books follow the same pattern in the menu.

First, I've created collections. Many people have collections like 'To re-read', 'Finished', 'Favourite' etc but I wanted to have all book series together so I collected them by authors and so far I like it best.

There are so many books I want to read, I finally managed to get most of them but now I don't know where to start.

Since I've been in the middle of re-reading Howl's Moving Castle right before I got my Kindle, I thought I will continue and then follow with the sequels but then I uploaded the draft of Midnight Sun and started to read it but then switched to Breaking Dawn, Book III (I love this little progress scale at the bottom, thanks to it I know I read 14% of the book today). These are all books I've finished before, but since I've finally organized everything today (patially using: calibre - E-book management) I may finally start to read something new.

Here's what I uploaded to my Kindle:

【new】 Agatha Christie - The Murder of Roger Ackroyd

【new】 Dan Brown - Lost Symbol
【new】 Dan Brown - Digital Fortress
【new】 Dan Brown - Deception point

【re-read】 Diana Wynne Jones - Howl's Moving Castle 
【new】 Diana Wynne Jones - Castle in the Air
【new】 Diana Wynne Jones - House of Many Ways

【re-read】 J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter (series) 

【new】 J.R.R. Tolkien - LotR (series)
【new】 J.R.R. Tolkien - Hobbit
【new】 J.R.R. Tolkien - Silmarillion
【new】 J.R.R. Tolkien - Children of Hurin

【new】 James Dashner - The Maze Runner
【new】 James Dashner - The Scorch Trials
【new】 James Dashner - The Death Cure

【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Cloud Pavilion
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Ronin's Mistress
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Red Chrysanthemum
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Snow Empress
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Fire Kimono
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Dragon King's Palace
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Perfumed Sleeve
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Assassin's Touch
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Pillow Book of Lady Wisteria
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Concubine's Tatoo
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Samurai's Wife
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Black Lotus
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Shinju
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - Bundori
【new】 Laura Joh Rowland - The Way of the Traitor

【re-read】 Lian Hearn - Across the Nightingale Floor
【re-read】 Lian Hearn - Brilliance of the Moon
【re-read】 Lian Hearn - Grass for His Pillow

【new】 Lisa Jane Smith - Vampire Diaries (series)
【new】 Lisa Jane Smith - Stefan's Diaries #1 Origins
【new】 Lisa Jane Smith - Stefan's Diaries #2 Bloodlines

【new】 Nietzsche - Beyond Good & Evil
【new】 Nietzsche - Basic Writings of Nietzsche
【new】 PC Cast & Kristin Cast - House of Night (series)

【new】 Stieg Larson - The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo
【new】 Stieg Larson - The Girl Who Played with Fire
【new】 Stieg Larson - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

【new】 Stephenie Meyer - The Host
【re-read】 Stephenie Meyer - Twilight (series)

【new】 Stephen King - ...55 Books, lol

【new】 Suzanne Colins - Hunger Games
【new】 Suzanne Colins - Catching Fire
【new】 Suzanne Colins - Mockingjay

【new】 Trudi Canavan - Age of the Five Trilogy (series)
【re-read】 Trudi Canavan - The Black Magician Trilogy (series)

【re-read】 Zbigniew Nienacki - Pierwsza Przygoda
【re-read】 Zbigniew Nienacki - Święty Relikwiarz



Comments