The things I love...

I've just started this blog simply because I need some space to write about things I love and at the same time I'd like to avoid spamming my webpage with huge photos and info that some friends of mine would love to use against me in some strange way.

Yes, that sounds weird ( ´ ▽ ` )...

I chose blogger because there are some great blogs I often visit but without being a member I wasn't able to leave comments, now that I signed in I thought I can as well use this space and write / review something.

In general I simply want to enlist some products I like and which I somehow collect, these are mainly bath foams, bath oils, scented candles, starbucks mugs and maybe some other items I've been using or enjoying recently.

I'm still fighting with the design of this blog, hopefully I'll be able to change it somehow.

Any comments (good or bad), recommendations, questions, etc. are welcome. Since I'm not native English person I do mistakes and I don't mind being corrected−☆.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´
.·´ ¸.·*`·~»*~Have a nice day~*»~*
(¸¸..·´
~*Basia

Comments